Love cars and ready to work with a small successful growing business developing innovative new products for the aftermarket automotive market? See our latest job opportunities below!
Sales and Marketing Manager – Full Time/Part Time
Rural location near to Buckingham
We are looking for a motivated self-starter to join our successful and well-established small business that specialises in designing and manufacturing aftermarket automotive parts. You will be key in developing strategies for marketing and sales growth whilst providing a cohesive and well-presented customer experience. You will work with the managing partner to support technical developments by bringing new products to market and maximising sales of existing products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop digital marketing plans and strategies to support business growth.
- Develop new / grow existing relationships with distributors.
- Provide a well-presented, organised, efficient and cohesive customer experience across our e-commerce platforms.
- Identify opportunities to maximise sales.
- Support the technical team in launching new products.
- Manage Social Media accounts.
- Proven track record in generating sales leads and opportunities essential
- Experience working within an e-commerce company or digital marketing.
- Highly confident in managing projects from idea through to completion.
- Photoshop/ graphic design skills desirable.
- Experience or interest within the automotive/mechanical sector is preferred.
- A flexible/can do attitude to taking responsibilities outside of job description.
We are offering a competitive salary for the right person to join our small friendly team. We are flexible in our approach to work and will consider remote working for the ideal candidate.